Careers - Estate Planning Administrative PositionFor information regarding employment opportunities with Liff, Walsh & Simmons, or our affiliated title company, EagleTitle, please send all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESTATE PLANNING/ADMINISTRATION PARALEGAL
Great opportunity for an experienced Estate Planning/Administration Paralegal to join our firm. The successful candidate will be working closely with clients and our attorneys to draft estate planning documents and to assist with the administration of probate and trust estates. The position’s objectives include ensuring the provision of effective, high-level client service, increasing the practice group’s efficiencies and productivities, and facilitating timely communication among the firm’s stakeholders. Duties will include the following:
- Preparation of estate planning documents (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Medical Directives).
- Preparation of estate administration filings (petitions, inventories, accountings, final reports, fiduciary accountings).
- Preparation of documents relating to the identification, collection, and valuation of assets. • Direct communication with clients with respect to client intake and information gathering.
- Maintenance of workflow management software.
- Completion of other related duties as assigned.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the area of estate planning or estate administration (both are preferred).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger planning team.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and practice management billing software.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com