Job Title: Estate Planning & Administration Paralegal
Reports to: Estates Practice Partner
- Prepare estate planning documents including but not limited to Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Medical Directives.
- Prepare estate administration filings including petitions, inventories, accountings, final reports and fiduciary accountings.
- Prepare documents relating to the identification, collection, and valuation of assets.
- Assist in managing client inquiries, scheduling appointments, and maintaining excellent client relations with clients, court clerks and agency staff. Serve as a point of contact between clients and attorneys.
- Organize client files, meetings, and coordinate client timelines leveraging workflow management software.
- Assist with tracking billable hours, preparing invoices, and managing client billing inquiries.
- Perform general administrative tasks, including answering phones, managing mail, and maintaining office supplies within the Practice Group.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including outlook, word, excel.
- High level of initiative and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Positive, proactive and professional attitude.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excelling at stress free productivity.
Education and Experience:
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA accredited program preferred, or a combination of education and/or experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the area of estate planning or estate administration (both are preferred).
This is a terrific opportunity to join a culture-orientated growth company. The is a full-time, in-office position with competitive benefits. Liff, Walsh & Simmons is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to careers@LiffWalsh.com.